A guide to our Services
The Chapel - Service times, music etc...
- Our funeral services are held every 45 minutes. This allows plenty of time to be seated and a maximum of 30 minutes for the service.
- Early morning slots are also available at a reduced rate (20 minute service time).
- An extended service can be provided for an additional fee.
- The funeral service can be as personal or unique as you wish.
- The chapel can be personalised for any religion or belief.
- Our uniformed chapel attendant will be available at each service.
- The chapel is warm, welcoming and decorated with silk flowers.
- We have seating for around 100 mourners plus ample standing room inside the Waterside Chapel and seating for approximatley 50 mourners in the Woodland Chapel.
- We have a modern computerised music system that can provide almost any music choice that is requested.
- A photograph can be displayed on a large screen inside each chapel or a photo montage set to a favourite piece of music can be played during the service.
- We can offer webcasting and recording of your service, for those unable to attend on the day.
- Flowers can be donated for use in the chapel after the funeral.
- Floral tributes will remain displayed in the Flower Terrace for a minimum of 2 nights.
SEE PERSONALISING YOUR FUNERAL PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON MUSIC, WEBCASTS, PHOTO MONTAGES & SERVICE RECORDINGS.
Our chapel and offices are always open to visitors who would like to inspect the premises before a service. It is always advisable to ring in advance to ensure the chapel is free for you to look around.