Community Open Day – 30th Anniversary
Saturday, 23 July 2022
Community Open Day – 30th Anniversary of Westerleigh Cemetery and Crematorium
Saturday 23rd July 2022
10.30am – 12.30pm
First established in 1992, Westerleigh Cemetery and Crematorium is reaching its 30th anniversary this summer.
To commemorate this milestone and the support we have provided to the communities of North Bristol and South Gloucestershire over the last three decades, we are holding a community open day on Saturday 23rd July, 10.30am – 12.30pm.
Come and join us to:
- - Meet our friendly staff and find out more about our exceptional care
- - Take a tour of the crematorium starting every 30 minutes (last tour at 12.30pm)
- - View Winston Churchill’s hearse which will be on the site for one day only
- - Visit our 30th anniversary memorial tree planted specifically for this occasion
- - Find out more about our time capsule project
- - Spend time to reflect and contemplate on our peaceful and tranquil grounds, which also include a dedicated Covid-19 memorial
- - Join us for light refreshments in Willow Tree Café
- - Talk to local funeral directors and find out more about their services
- - Ask us any questions you may have
All welcome. No booking necessary. We look forward to seeing you on the day.